So just this day, I was listening to all these Mixtape songs by T-Series and I happened to fumble on these Punjabi mixtapes. No doubt the Hindi Bollywood songs are great, but there is something about Punjabi songs that gets me grooving instantly.
So I decided to share the mirth with you, in case you are a fan too. Happy grooving.:)
1. 3 Peg/Label Black by Sharry Mann Gupz Sehra
Perfect for all the daaru parties with your mitraan! After all, without a little dance, fun ain’t complete yaar! Watch the video here.
Also Read | 13 Ed Sheeran Songs To Liven Up Your Playlist
2. High Rated Gabru/Ban Ja Rani by Guru Randhawa, Neha Kakkar
What I love most about the song is the fun chemistry between the two talented singers, and of course the individual songs. Check out the video yourself here.
3. Ambarsariya/Suit Song by Kanika Kapoor, Guru Randhawa
Just like me, you are goin’ to fall in love with the amazing beats of this one, not to forget Kanika’s dope voice.
See it yourself.
4. Oh Ho Ho/Soni De Nakhre by Sukhbir, Mehak, Millind
Mixing two of the most favourite songs loved by our entire generation alike, this just couldn’t get better. No, I am not lying. Sachchi.
5. Car Nachdi/Hornn Blow by Gippy Grewal, Harrdy Sandhu & Neha Kakkar
First, these two guys are so overly cute, it makes hard to not get distracted by their looks. But the song is equally engaging so don’t worry, you can enjoy them both.
6. Challa /Ni Main Kamli by Hans Raj Hans and Harshdeep Kaur
Enough of the groovy Bhangra dance numbers. This one is for you to feel the lyrics and lose yourself. Relax your senses with this one here.
Hope you liked the list. Drop your suggestions in the comment section