Below are 10 Indian Middle Class Things Every Middle Class Indian will relate to:
1. Squeezing The Toothpaste Tube. Deserves To Top The Indian Middle Class Things.
Cause’ not even a drop should Escape.
2. Cold Drink Bottles Are Used Water Bottles
Also Read | 5 Indian Ads That Make You Go Whaaa!
And that first time filling water in these bottles and having cold drink ka ‘halka halka’ flavor.
3. Buying One Size Larger Clothes So That They Fit You Forever.
And stuffing cotton in huge shoes
4. You Know Guests Are Arriving When The Crockery Set is Out.
And ‘Kaanch Ke Glass Main Paani’ makes us super conscious.
5. That One Plastic Bag That Has All The Other Plastic Bags.
Every Carried Electronic gadget in ‘Sanju Saree Shop’ bags?
6. Not Removing Plastic From New Electronics.
Cause that’s exactly how Indian Parents keep new stuff brand new forever.
7. When You Lose Your School Bottle, Sweater, Or Jacket.
Also Read | 5 Ways To Be Friends With Your Parents
If you have ever lost a Tupperware product, you have definitely witnessed the scariest side of your mom.
8. Carrying Hotel Soaps and Shampoos along with you when you travel back home.
It’s not my fault, they smell magic, okay?
9. Not using all the gifts you get, so that you can pass them on.
Mummy makes sure that the same person who gifted us the gift is not given the same gift.
10. The Cycle Of Clothes
R.I.P My favorite T-shirt. You gave us a great service.
Weren’t these relatable? Let us know down in the comment box the most middle-class Indian thing you’ve done.