Harry Potter Fan Quiz
Harry Potter is the best fantasy story of all time. Almost everyone loves the series. This Thanksgiving, Potterheads across the world were more than elated. Why? Surely you’ve heard of a Harry Potter TV series and a Harry Potter game, haven’t you? When we only knew that witches and fairies could wield wands, J.K. Rowling gifted us another fantasy of humans wielding wands. She introduced us to a new fairy tale in which we can live and not just imagine.
The boy who lived when he was a baby and the boy who lived again when he was seventeen – Harry Potter. If you’re a fan of this series and have read all the books, apart from watching the movies, then test yourself!
Take the quiz to know how much of a Potterhead are you?
Count your score, Potterheads! ‘Coz in the end, you’ll be given titles according to your score.
1. Which charm creates a Secret Keeper?
- Silence Charm
- Confundus Charm
- Fidelius Charm
- Braking Charm
2. Dorcus Twelvetrees had a crush on whom?
- Credence Barebone
- Newt Scamander
- Bartholomew Barebone
3. What is the colour of Baubillious charm?
4. Pick the shade of blue that Lockhart DOES NOT wear in Chamber of secrets
- Forget-me-not blue
- Peacock blue
- Turquoise blue
- Aquamarine blue
5. What is “The Blind Pig” in Harry Potter?
- A hideout of the death eaters
- A seedy, dark shop in Knockturn Alley
- One of the secret organisations of MACUSA
- An underground bar for wizards in New York
6. With which wood is Ginevra Weasley’s wand made of?
7. Patronus of Hermione Granger?
8. Winky was the house-elf of which household?
- The Weasley family
- The Malfoy family
- The Black family
- The Crouch family
9. According to books, who wielded the Protean Charm, apart from Hermione Granger?
- Draco Malfoy
- Severus Snape
- Albus Dumbledore
- Professor McGonagall
10. Harry Potter’s treasures in Gringotts were safely hidden in a vault with the number?
11. What is the spell used to clear the airway of a person if it’s blocked?
12. The core of Draco Malfoy’s wand?
- Veela hair
- Phoenix Feather
- Dragon Heartstring
- Unicorn hair
13. “Wotcher, Harry!” Whose dialogue is this?
- Kingsley Shacklebolt
- Alastor Moody
- Nymphadora Tonks
- Sirius Black
14. Who was the founder of “Knights of the Roundtable”?
- Sir Cadogan
- Sir Lancelot
15. Morsmordre – why is this spell used?
- A forbidden spell used by death eaters to torture others
- To conjure the dark mark, the skull and the serpent sign
- For Death Eaters to assemble at a place
- It’s a spell used by Death Eaters to hide and travel
16. Under the Department of Magical Games and Sports Records, how many numbers of fouls are listed in Quidditch?
Claim your award, Potterheads!
These titles are taken from the characters of Harry Potter. The order of characters from the least to the top being, Bellatrix Lestrange, Lord Voldemort, Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter.
If your score ranges from –
00 – 04: Bella-kin
05 – 08: Voldie’s Goldie
09 – 12: Dumble-bell
13 – 16: King Potterhead
Hope you loved taking this quiz!
Tag your fellow Potterheads in this Harry Potter fan quiz! Let us know the titles you won in the comments below!