I am tired, hungry and sick of all the nonsense happening around me. I don’t like the chirping of birds I hear every morning. They make me realize that it’s dawn and that the ugly day had begun. It tells me that I have to get up, put up a fake smile, face the hurdles and cry losing to them.
It tells me I need my caffeine or else I won’t be able to be productive at all. I am bad at keeping things together. I am that wooden piece of Jenga which comes out and results in the wreckage.
I am fresh, well fed and fond of all the things happening around me. I like to listen to the chirping of the birds every morning. They make me realize that it’s dawn and the beautiful day has begun. It tells me that it’s time to get up, put up the best smile, face the hurdles and enjoy the given opportunities.
It tells me I need my daily warm cup of coffee to gain strength. I have to keep things together and be glad to be alive. I am that wooden piece of Jenga which can either create a disastrous effect if pulled out at the wrong time or help you grow by staying silent and win the game.
So this was a comparison of how two different people see their lives, the former being the pessimist and the latter, the optimist. It depends on you how you want your life to be. If you can relate yourself with the former one, please try to motivate yourself and become an optimist. If you’re already living the latter life, kudos to you.
Here are a few ways you can strengthen your optimistic side:
- Don’t think too much about your thoughts and challenge the negative ideas.
- Indulge yourself in activities which make you happy. Be a child.
- Give yourself options and an alternate reason for events.
- Flip the coin- if you have a negative thought, try thinking about just the opposite outcome.
- Find quotations that suit you “it could be worse”, “I will survive” “ain’t no mountain high enough” or anything else you prefer.
- Live in your present. Don’t revisit the negative memories that hold no meaning right now.
- Give yourself a pat on the back for all success.
- Failure is completely fine. Just remember what you learned from it and try to do things better next time.
- Hold control of what is manageable and be ok with not controlling some things- let them go.
- Know your positive, go to people and work on those relationships.
Also Read: 9 Boy Things That Girls Want At Least Once
Your thinking style and how you perceive events in your life will affect how you feel. This is how you will respond to the situations. You may end up self-blaming for things going wrong or think that the world is out to get you if you are having a bad day. If you don’t want to have a bad day it’s up to you to have a good time. Instead of being an optimist or a pessimist it’s better to have a balance of both.
You don’t want to have false hope by being positive all the time. But you also don’t want to let one bad event ruin your day. The better the vibes, the better will be your life.
So it is up to you to keep better vibes to have a better life. Are You Living Your Life With A Positive Perspective? Drop your views in the comments below: