Now when GOT season 7 is over and there’s at least a 2-year long wait for the next season let’s relive our favorite show with the best quotes from Game Of Thrones.
Below is the list of my 10 favorite quotes from Game Of Thrones
Disclaimer: Please don’t read this if you haven’t watched season 7 yet, you might come across some spoilers.
1. Things I do for love – Jamie Lannister
This will be my forever favorite dialogue from Game Of Thrones.
I hated Jamie when he said this but we all have gradually fallen in love with him and it’ll be so interesting to see what he does now as he has finally left Cersei’s side.
Also, I think this dialogue also applies to our lives as well, we all must have done pretty crazy things for love (I have).
2. Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick. A shadow on the wall. And a very small man cast a very large shadow – Lord Varys
I actually find it true for the real world as well. Power truly resides where we believe it to be.
3. There’s only one God and his name is Death. And there’s only one thing we say to Death. “Not today” – Syrio Forel
God of Death is the only one that matters and by this dialogue, Syrio gave Arya the best lesson for life.
4. Never forget what you are. The world will not. Wear it like an armor and it can never be used to hurt you- Tyrion Lannister
Almost everything Tyrion says can be put up on this list but the above is my absolute favorite.
5. The freedom to make my own mistakes was all I ever wanted – Mance Rayder
Even though he was King beyond the Wall he was a true King. He did not succumb to death threats and will forever live in our hearts.
6. The more people you love, the weaker you are – Cersei Lannister
I guess this makes Cersei the strongest now as she really has no one but an unborn child and Jamie who was seen riding away from her in the last episode.
7.You are mine and I am yours. If we die we die but first we live – Ygritte
Use this line for someone you love and I assure you by the Old Gods and New it’ll definitely make an impact.
8. It doesn’t matter what we want, once we get it then we want something else – Petyr Baelish
Hate him all you want but he’s the one who has made the game of thrones what it is.
9. What did father use to say? Everything before the word ‘but’ is horseshit – Jon Snow
Our Jon has gone from knows nothing to knows a lot of things, except of course that he’s the rightful heir to the Iron Throne.
10. No need to seize the last word Lord Baelish, I’ll assume it was something clever – Sansa Stark
When littlefinger got little fingered by the Stark Sisters.