Here are 20 best quotes that every girl should know from the book and/or movie ‘He’s just not that into you’.
1. If he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his mind. If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn’t follow through on little things, he will do same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he’s okay with disappointing you. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs. “Busy” is another word for “asshole.” “Asshole” is another word for the guy you’re dating. You deserve a fucking phone call.
2. A man who wants to make a relationship work will move mountains to keep the
woman he loves.
3. Because here’s what guys don’t do if they can’t live without you: They don’t break up with you.
4. Life is hard enough as it is without choosing someone difficult to share it with.
5. The quickest way to rectify that mistake (choosing the wrong person) is by learning from that, moving on, and choosing much more wisely in the future.
6. You already have one asshole, you don’t need another one.
7. He doesn’t need to be reminded you’re great.
8. Even with all the mayonnaise in the world, you can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
9. Maybe this is just me, because my priorities have changed as I’ve gotten older. But now I don’t want to be ‘sort of dating’ someone. I don’t want to be ‘kinda hanging out’ with someone. I don’t want to spend a lot of energy suppressing all my feelings so I appear uninvolved. I want to be involved.
10. Breakups hurt like a motherf*#ker, but they are not the end of the world. The pain is temporary, and if handled properly, they can even be life-changing.
11. We have become a sloppy bunch of people. We say things we don’t mean. We make promises we don’t keep.
12. So many of us find ourselves saying, “but he was so great!” Yes, and the people who got on the Titanic thought they were going on vacation. Things changed and it’s important to remember that they did.
13. A friend of mine told a story about a date with a guy she was really excited about: He stood her up. He then called her, begging her forgiveness and giving some excuse. She told him to get lost, telling him that he only gets one shot with her, and he blew it.
14. There’s a guy out there who will want to tell everyone that he is your boyfriend. Quit goofing around and go find him.
15. First of all, never buy a man a plasma TV until you’re married. A lot of men once they have a plasma TV they don’t need a girlfriend.
16. In retrospect, I’m embarrassed by how little effort on his part it took for me to come back or stay. I was so desperate for him to love me, to want me, to fight for me that I was literally grateful for any mere scrap of effort. I’d made so many excuses for his inability to treat me well that even the smallest gesture was amplified in my head. After years of this, I finally got my head out of my ass and realized that aside from feeling insecure and fragile about the state of my relationship all the time, we also wanted entirely different things out of life!
17. Is he making you happy? I don’t mean some of the time, on rare occasions, not that often, “but the good still outweighs the bad.” Does he make it clear in his actions every day that your happiness is important to him?
18. There was no closure to be had, just jail time in my head. What’s he doing? What’s he thinking? Does he still love me? Does he love her more? Is he thinking that he made a mistake? It doesn’t matter, because the cold hard truth was that he didn’t love me enough to want to be with me. It took me a while, but I ultimately realized that I had to physically separate myself from all the things that were keeping me stuck inside my obsessive mind.
19. If the guy you’re dating doesn’t seem to be completely into you, or you feel the need to start ‘figuring him out,’ please consider the glorious thought that he might just not be that into you. And then free yourself to go find someone that is.
20. If a guy is treating you like he doesn’t give a shit. He genuinely doesn’t give a shit.
Leave your views in the comments section below.