There is nothing in this world that can be compared to mother’s love. Every mother is cute and caring in her own ways. Indian mothers have their own identity for that matter. Being a ‘Maa’ is respectful and being a ‘Mummy’ is loving at the same time.:
Here Is A list Of Mummy Favorite Dialogues Every Indian Kid Must Have Listen To:
1. “Tumhare Jab Bache Honge, Tab Tumhe Samajh Aayega!”
Their futuristic approach. *Sigh*
2. “Tum Gharke Bahar Rehte Ho Toh At Least Shanti Rehti Hai!”
And when you aren’t home, “Tumhare bina ghar soona lagta hai..”
3. “Tum toh phone pe lage rehte ho. Phone hi tumhari duniya hai”
Because Moms hate phone.
4. “Aisa Kya Hai Iss Phone Main Jo Itni Hassi Aa Rahi hai, huh?”
They hate phones, totally!
5. “Ek Din Main Iss Phone Main Aag Laga Dungi.”
Hatred turning into violence, You know.
6. “Saara Kaam Mujhe Hi Karna Padta Hai” followed by “Iss Ghar Main Meri Koi Madad Hi Nahi Karta.”
Basic Mummy ke complaints…
7. “Maa Hu Main, Tumhara Sahi Galat Acche Se Samajhti Hu.”
Cause’ she is used to being a decision maker.
8. “Meri Baat Koi Sunta Hi Kahan Hai?”
Even Daddies cannot escape this. Hahaha!
9. “Bittu Ki Mummy Jaisi Hoti Na Main, Tab Pata Chalta!”
Cause’ Mummiyan love to compare.
10. “Yeh Din Dekhne Ke Liye Paida Kiya Tha Tujhe? Papa Ko Aane De…”
This is Moms ultimate weapon!
Don’t Lie That Your Mom Never Used One Of These.
Share Your Mummy Favorite Dialogues In The Comment Below.